CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Just some things we've been up to!

Tayli loves riding her jeep!

my beautiful dancer girl

watering the plants!
We've been enjoying the little spurts of nice weather we've been having! Tayli loves playing outside, the first thing out of her mouth in the morning is "Mom can I go outside and play with my friends?" She has two friends that live behind us and they love to play with her. We have gone to the park, colored with chalk, taken walks so Tay can ride her jeep, played in her playhouse, and played with lots of friends! I love the warm weather and longer days! Its nice to sit outside and soak up the sun!
This week Tayli has her first dance recital! She has been having lots of performances and it is so fun to watch her!! My mom and sister are coming from Denver to see her recital! I can't wait to see our niece and nephew and have everybody here!!! I sure do love having a little girl who is sooo girly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment